lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, leveraging technology to simplify the life of travellers. As a smart travel provider, we offer our customers an extensive offering for all their needs, from flights, hotels, holidays and city breaks to cruises, car hire, as well as other travel and leisure related services.
We operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
The Group is headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland and is looking for a Contributor – Software Development for its one of the development centre based in Bangalore, India.
· MIS professional preferably having an experience of 2 years or more of experience in MIS, and preferably business intelligence.
· Any Graduate.
· Expert in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
· Should possess strong analytical skills with logic reasoning capabilities.
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with Business Managers at different levels.
· Good Team Player
· Understand the reporting structures and be able to analyse productivity, login hours, application usage, forecasting headcounts and scheduling.
· To independently review and automate existing business processes across the department. Also, automate other internal processes wherever possible to bring in more efficiency, increase SLA and reduce TAT
· To implement adequate controls in the process & set up processes & SLA’s with Business & stakeholders to enable and accurate and timely MIS/payouts
· Formulate templates for calculation of incentive and calculate incentives as per approved policies, ensuring timely and accurate payouts
· Employee leave management, Shrinkage & Attrition handling.
· Real time monitoring of agents and applications to be able to check on hourly headcount, productivity and break management.
· To liaise with functional to resolve issues and continuously enhance process performances
· Resolve issues related to data, policies and processes in collaboration with stakeholders and ensure necessary approvals and documentation is maintained.
· Lead and drive Automation of data sourcing and management of data obtained from Technology, BIU & other sources as required to identify staff wise business performance.
· Enhance and Automate Business Performance and Incentive calculation process – which is currently managed in Excel
· Implement Internal Controls & Checks in automated calculation models to ensure correct payment & compliance with approved policy
· Business Performance analysis & Reports for Management Review