Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating unforgettable experiences - from city breaks, hotels and holidays to theatre and spa days. lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Each month, our websites and mobile apps (available in 17 languages and 40 countries) reach 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to providing our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services.
- Working with an international HR team focused on recruitment within the IT sector.
- Proactively seeking out new candidates
- Preparing contracts and job offers
- Managing the hiring process from the point of making an offer through to onboarding
- Processing applications and identifying talent to take forward to the next steps
- Supporting interview processes and interviewing candidates
- Focused on the Polish and Central & Eastern European markets
- Monitoring active vacancies and coordinating communication with Hiring Managers
- Previous experience in IT recruitment preferential
- Experience with Remote Working an advantage
- Ready to work in a dynamic and modern environment
- Ability to explore new methods of reaching candidates via Direct Search
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken are a must
- Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian languages is an advantage