Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
lm group is looking for a Bed Banks Account Manager Support to come onboard.
You will be working directly with the bed banks team in order to check data about the sales, how we are performing on budget, targets, etc; you will also help in the relationship with these bed banks to improve sales & get offers.
● Understand & analyze bed banks sales
● Contribute to the management of the relationship with the bed banks
● Overview hotel content projects related to the bed banks, in cooperation with the product team, in order to find the best way to proceed and see where we are with them
Skills and Experience
● Strong analytical ability
● Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
● The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
● Good quantitative skills and data-driven mindset: proficiency with Excel and with other analytics tools
● Fluency in business English
● The ability to motivate others and lead change
● The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
● A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
● Ability to work well independently and as a team, proactive team player
● Self-starter, driven and results-oriented people person with a positive attitude and
● Strong communication skills to express thoughts clearly, both written and verbal