Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
A leading online travel agency in its sector requires the incorporation of expert travel agents for the Back Office Department.
The work is carried out remotely, all people within Spanish territory can apply*
- Experience in travel agencies.
- Availability some weekends and some Spanish holidays (rotating shifts)
- Communication skills and taste for customer management
- Verbal fluency and argumentation capacity
- Constancy and ability to work
- Resolution capacity.
- Command of computer tools.
- Ability to work in a team and positive attitude.
- English, French, Italian or German
Multicultural & Multi-lingual team environment
Travel discounts through our website Lastminute.com (staff intranet)
Independent and flexible working hours
Smart Working Policy
Ticket Restaurant & Ticket Guarderia
We ask you to attach your CV in English