Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services
We're looking for a Helpdesk Support Technician to join our End User Services team. This role will be based in our Madrid office but it is possible to work remotely one week out of every 3
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills and take ownership of this site. We aren't just looking for someone to respond to tickets, but someone who wants to improve what we do and make sure everything is functioning effectively.
The role is a standalone role, supported by a team based throughout Europe but primarily in Switzerland and Spain, however we're a very friendly bunch so you'll feel part of the family in no time at all.
· PC & Laptop configuration (both Windows and Mac OS).
· Administering Active Directory (AD) & GSuite for Business.
· Investigating & fault finding hardware and software issues.
· Liaising with 3rd party providers to support hardware issues.
· Asset management.
· Software installation.
· Support call center users with IP phone.
· Support the business with the mail posts (recycling, forwarding to the relevant department)
-Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and IT infrastructures.
- Previous experience of the 1st and 2nd line support.
- Experience with PC's and Laptops hardware maintenance.
- Mac Support Experience.
- Previous experience supporting onsite and offsite users.
- Previous experience supporting Printers and other peripherals.
- Experience of using IT ticketing software.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (any additional language is a big plus!).
- Proactive team player.
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver.
- Active Directory.
- Google for Work Administration.
- Supporting Wi-Fi networks.
Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others.
Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Document the work in an organized manner.
Accept and act on constructive criticism.
Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills.
High attention to detail.