Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating unforgettable experiences - from city breaks, hotels and holidays to theatre and spa days. lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Each month, our websites and mobile apps (available in 17 languages and 40 countries) reach 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to providing our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services
You'll work in a small, self-organized team on one of our travel products.
We adopt Scrum Agile methodology and software engineering best practices to achieve our ultimate goal: a clean, cohesive and maintainable codebase.
We take quality very seriously. Tests at different levels are not optional for us. We cross-check our code in code reviews.
We'll provide you with top-notch hardware, a Macbook Pro 16" with an external monitor.
● Expert in ECMAScript 2019
● React hooks, Redux-saga, CSS-in-JS, Typescript, Jest
● Web performance optimizations
● Writing well-crafted and maintainable code
● Applying unit,integration and E2E tests
● Developing simple and cost-effective solutions
● Regular code reviews
● Participating in software architecture analysis and design
● Collaborating with web designers