Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating unforgettable experiences - from city breaks, hotels and holidays to theatre and spa days. lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, a publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Each month, our websites and mobile apps (available in 17 languages and 40 countries) reach 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences.
More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to providing our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel-related products and services.
This role plays a key role in supporting our UK People operations, Talent Acquisition and Culture teams to deliver our global People strategy. As well as working closely with our global People team, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a number
of people related topics, you will build your profile among our London colleagues to become our key point of contact for generalist queries. This role reports to the HR Manager.
● Managing employee data in the People database, carry out basic reporting and analysis
● Lead new starter and leaver processes
● Coordinate parental leave processes
● Be the first point of contact for employee and manager queries
● Be the first point of contact for benefits inquiries and monthly updates
● Support the annual pay and bonus review
● Support with ER activity including performance management, grievances, redundancies etc.
● Support in adhoc HR projects
Payroll and Benefits Administration (25%)
● Coordinate the monthly payroll working closely with our external payroll provider
● Liaise with benefits providers keeping information / membership up to date
● Respond to employee queries on Benefits and Payroll
Talent Acquisition (25%)
● Coordinate the end to end recruitment process for the UK as required
● Liaise with hiring managers on shortlisting CVs and interviews
● Support European wide recruitment as required
● HR administration gained in a fast paced environment/experience within a similar role
● Experience managing payroll in the UK
● A good understanding of UK employment law
● Able to work in cross cultural environments
● Superb communication skills
● Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of our teams.
● Excellent attention to detail
● Proactive team player
● Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative to solve problems
● Ability to work autonomously, able organize a busy workload and changing priorities